Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy is simple

I'm happy right now~~After back from my holidays, I really like charging full with the power...I already know how 2 laugh from my heart~~It's really great...I like the feel... I hope can maintain it ...
Everything simple is perfect for me...I never hope be shine or be famous...
I just like a normal girl desire for the branded but not able to buy it...
Sometime like to find Yummy foods and also the special restaurants...I like eat but I'm thin~ = =
40kg~~I'm coming~
Always done the crazy things with my baobei men~~this just call college life~~haha
interesting with doing some cookies or cakes but my house owe the oven~haizz...
hope can rent a small room and I can design it~~
Still lazy with study but I'll force myself do it~
wish nvr fail in the exam until the end of the diploma~~
Trying find some part time job coz I want buy the FUjifilm... >.<
I have a goal with the DSLR~~Hope I can achieve it..

I hope me and him can always like now...it's great for me~



No comments:

Post a Comment