Tuesday, February 08, 2011

US Charbroil @SP

1st with the pic take at Queenbays Mall last few day ~hehe~
I just get it from him Hp so just upload for u guys~

Erm...Now wanna report about last 2 days hang out with him at SP.1st we rushed to the Village Mall for the movie..Luckily Bird reached there early and help us to bought the tickets.leave the last 4 tickets for the 1st row ...The screen is high and make us neck so pain~But it's worth coz the movie was nice..

 After that we bought the Starbuck Coffee Latte Vanilla.Already long time never try Starbuck Coffee , it's yummy....I Love it...



went to the Center Square after this..Felt there is quite and less of the ppl...I still thinking how come b4 when secondary school I keep come here for shopping?After back from KL , I felt here is nothing and it's small...But I still bought a wallet there, hehe...thankz him bought for me..But dunno why I got feel somethings like darling older wallet?

Found a Steak House at Sejati there (SP Tol Selatan)~Actually we just wanna take a round there see whether have any restaurant for our dinner...I found that there got 2 japanese restaurant with this steak house~~ it's felt classes same like The Ship..but the outside let me think that "isn't it a western restaurant?"It's so Chinese , maybe wanna match with the CNY...hehe..the shop sign not so attractive and dark when night..if u not mention of it's name, I think u not ever know this is a steak house...Luckily with my sharp eyes just found it...should gv me a praise...wakakka
 
inside have the similar design with The Ship..But the most Important differentiate between this 2 restaurant is...the services of US CHARBROIL is very nice and friendly dislike with THE SHIP just important with ur wearing juz gv different services..

I feel the Logo same like the brand "POLO",haha

1st come with the salad come with the set 1~
 2nd the mushroom soup with garlic bread~~

the grilled chicken chop~

yups.that's me~~dunno why look so tired~

my salmon ~

start enjoyed our dinner~
 dear so enjoyed with this~

actually the food there quite ok and the price almost same like The Ship~
Intro it to u guys~~

dear back Penang 2day lol~~having a great dinner at his house last night~nvm...I still will went to Penang 2moro~~ngek ngek~~~~all waiting my upcoming post ya~~still got a lot interesting things~~





No comments:

Post a Comment