Monday, February 28, 2011

My day

Yeah~~Finally I finished WDM individual assignment.I just get sometime for blogging again..haha...This sems is super busy sems coz it is a short sems. Every subject also wanna finish in this 7 weeks... T.T cry for it...I have no time for study already, how come? Pls stop lazying again....now already the 3rd weeks,omg!!!how come the time fly so fast?Still a lot of assignment waiting for me.........

2day still skip for the lecture of CB coz I really can't wake up myself...Even dear dear has call me and try to wake me up but also fail for that. haha...caused by this I wanna treat darling and Baobei Mary for the chatime pearl milk tea...I'm poor now~~~~

Let them laugh about my "small red".Hey...it's come from Thailand 1, k...pls dun look it down....But how come got ppl wear the slippers went to shopping 1?I'm the no 1~haha

But still wanna thanks the two 38 po accompany for finding my shoes~~It's hard for me to buy shoes coz my foots too small already...so happy finally bought it but dunno whether can wear onot?haha

wish darling can success in ur interview and can work 2gether with me~~ ^^

thought dear dear rush his report~But he MCD with his fren~~ish~~
Hate you!!!always call ppl don't be late sleep and going out with his fren~
Anywhere!!I like to learning the new things 1~
it's time to off lol~~~2moro still earlier class~~ish...hate hate~~

No comments:

Post a Comment