Tuesday, March 01, 2011

talkative

Wao...UK...I'm coming soon~~actually still wanna 2 more years just can go over there...yerk..I can't waiting for it already....I want go through all the Europe countries especially Paris...^^ It's attracted me for the advance diploma course and can go oversea for the last sems..I must more hard and hard through this goal~

2day get back early coz the CB tutor cancel the class...She really CB 1 lol...I'll more tired for the next Friday~haizz..Take almost 1 week clothes went to Baobei Hui house to wash it...Our non-stop chatting continue  until 9pm....I think we can get the record for the longest chit chat...hehe

2day got ppl confess with me ~~so happy nia....I have a long time nvr listen for this~~ngek ngek~~
Ya~~I'll always be ur good friends~hehe (keep secret with who are him)

Opps~~Mr Sia was tired and sleep right now~~Shhhh.........
who call you always late for sleep~~~Mad....
2night still wanna rush the report and pls don't be late sleep again...
You getting more thin now so pls don't let urself become the skeleton like me~~~
If not I'll not back for next month I mention 1st~
k...It's time for my turn to take rest~bye, my dear reader~

No comments:

Post a Comment