Friday, March 18, 2011

Zzz

finally finish updated all my post~~Actually still leave 1 more but I haven't get the pics~~hehe...I'm so cool continue update for 5 posts~~congrat~~I don't wan accumulate more and more and finally lazy update~~But I just upload some post and lazy gv some words inside this~~Coz already passed long time and somethings already forget~~

Opps~~now is my turn for blah blah blah~~I pass through the days that super super busy~~I just can take a good rest in 2day~~feel great...2day went to c my new house...damn like it...coz inside my room has a big cupboard with a big mirror~~wao....I can save money without buy it...the house quite nice and have some design~just because the pass owner was family~so hope shift in as fast as possible~~I'm planning for design my room now~~haha~But look at my messy room now~~haizz...I have a lot of things here and don't know how to move it~~I should call my frens and classmate help me do that...hey!!who want help me???

thanks dear dear order the cloth for me~~hehe...You let me fall in love with on9 shopping~ >.<
Ish~~my eyes so heavy lol~~it's time to hug my Cuties and sleep~~night all~~~muackzzzzzz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment