Wednesday, March 02, 2011

2.57am

Haizzz.......it's my time to sign lol...ish....I totally K.O by the Entrepreneurship assignment...somebody help me pls....>.< I already try my best to make fren with it...But finally it's totally unfamiliar to me..I should take more time to know a lot of it...Still thinking with my CB assignment and also WDM....Omg!!!I need more time pls....how come short sems wanna do so complicated assignment??wu....I have no more time to study~~~Nikki...plss....dun be lazy lol....

Ish...I can find the marketing strategy for my Milo but can't found for 7 eleven..I should do the Entrepreneur with title Milo 1~~argh~~

now already 2.50am~~I just realize that 2moro 8am class~~~hahaha...
If I can't wake up myself sure I will skip for it~~ngek ngek~~
wao...getting rain soon...I think 2day sure nice for sleep....
webcame with dear in the midnight~~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment