Saturday, March 05, 2011

Group call

Daalang......Have a webcam moment with baobei men...I just realize that the Skype get the new function with group video...1st try for video call with so many person..kakazz..it's really get fun ..
But we just get the trial for 7 days, mean we just can have the group call for future week...Erm..that's worst...
It should be paid if you wan to get the full version...anywhere...we enjoy the trial so much...
don't forget with Baobei Mary, she also join us in this conversation...Because of the technique problem or maybe the suck line, we can't c her video...argh....

wakakaka...u all ugly face already appear at here~~~

It's really a nice day for sleep...Now I already get opposite for my sleeping time... >.< I don't want...How to recover back for it??
I'm getting high for waiting later outing...it's sure a great day...
I miss somebody deeply now....ish....

No comments:

Post a Comment