Sunday, March 27, 2011

Boring Job

Wao!!Finally finish my job...I'm happy to pass through the terrible 4 hours...other ppl will say this job is easy and the time is short...But for me, is so hard to pass the time even just 4 hours.The 1st day I went for work, I totally shock when meet somebody weird. They all crazy in the game world and don't want bother other..A sentence is true about the guys is " 10 of the guys, 9 will play the Dota"...Totally agree now but luckily my guy not included..^^ After 1 hour later, my mind just full with " I wanna back home, no more next time"..so great at the last hours I meet a guy accompany me chatting help me pass the boring time. the 2nd day was better than the 1st day, the CC worker change to other person and he is friendly. He open the Singapore CNY movie "Homecoming" and Malaysia movie"The Super Match Maker" let me watch it...So the second day's time pass faster than 1st day.

Finally dear dear back jor lol...thanks for accompany me for this weekend...So sorry for ignore him when i'm going for work...I know he super boring when stay at home...But I'm hate him so pig and can't wake up himself for open the door...let me keep calling other housemate open door for me at midnight, felt so paiseh...dear...you know that i'm busy with assignment so can't accompany you for buy the Sticky and send you to bas stop...I promise that i will buy it when I'm back for the sems break, k??

No comments:

Post a Comment