Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Words

Teedee... Is my blogging time again...Also mean is my snake time from doing assignment..ngek ngek....I was become so lazy during this semester. ish....Jason asked me, why I don't want let my blog become information blog..meant that I should put in many useful information and not just writing my story...Ish...For me, I just wanna a place to let me record down all my life and also share it for my reader...I hope my life is wonderful and amazing, not just only like a little girl say about naive things...Maybe in future review back my posts, that's great for remind me how stupid I am that time,haha....

How pity I am right now...My bank just leave 2 digits of the money...I just can sigh and do ntg...I owed ppl so much and i'm not able to pay back now...Why I'm so poor now....Job Job Job...I need it...But not now...Coz my final coming soon,I'm still busying with my assignments...

Say something about my dear dear ...He was so small gases with I'm not mention about him in my blog...Now story somethings about him and let him feel happy with this...Last night had a long chat with him, we had take about somethings deeply feel in our heart...I know he love me and can make any changing because of me..pls do urself already good enough...I also not a perfect person, so it's no worth for do that... You love me, treat me good and support me for everything is enough.....<3 <3 <3


I'm realize that I'm lazy for taping Chinese...Beside that, my English was poor..Wu...... T.T Sorry for my poor grammar...

No comments:

Post a Comment