Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weekend


Lovely Saturday, I passed my day with the life I wish to be. Just simple and enjoyable. The day that someone couldn't give me at all. A yummy breakfast, an extreme movie, a grocery shopping, a self-cook dinner, and watching drama at home. I filled my day with these simple activities, I felt satisfied.

I'm not a pretty lady, I'm not a rich women, I just a simple girl.
I know I'm capricious, I'm rude. This is only for someone that I care I love.
Maybe some nights my tear drop, but I'll smile again the next day.
Because I strong enough, everyone also feel didn't need any protective.
I'm corrupt right now, but I told myself I can stand up again.
I will make myself more stronger, happier than ever.
Sometime I will confuse, keep fighting in my mind.
I will find my way to handle this kind of thinking.
Cheer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment