Friday, March 21, 2014

Working Life


This blog had been forgotten for a time, apologize for this because I really lack of motivation to manage it. Officially step into working life, it's totally different with study life. A lot of commitments make my burden, now I do understanding what called life. You will never believe that you will go bed before 12am and wake up at 7am. Luckily I didn't face the problem of traffic jam heading to work.

How about my company? consider as big national corporate but I felt not really good on the benefit. Haha...However, I still will keep continue on this job since I lazy to hunt for another company.

I will fill up my life with different activities, I want make everyday of my life become meaningful. I love myself. This year would be a tough year for me, but I never fed up.  Cheer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment