Thursday, March 10, 2011

P.Redang 3rd Day

So fast the time pass through~ The 3rd Day that we at Redang....That mean...we gonna leave this day ~~wu~~~I don't wan~~damn miss it...
Early in the morning, having our breakfast ~

Now start our shooting at the beach~~wao~~~~

me and darling~

izzit feel weird how come Baobei Qi same height with me???

wao!!this look nice~~BUt!!Hey Mary...what are u doing behind?

Me and Baobei Cheryll~~Hey!!MAry..why u always behind??

kiss kiss dory fish~

wao~~that us~~so white behind~

start our 38 time~~




we are 4 in love~~kakaz

baobei shan and me~

Mok Mok Tea~

Lonely~~we are Mrs Lonely~

1st try for Bikini~~pls don't laugh with no breast~~haha






After that we check out and take ferry back to Kuala Terengganu~
But it just noon and our flight at night~ish~~~
the Laguna Bas prepare the rest room for us but that is too worst~~
So finally we paid for rm5 den the driver fetch us for the China Town~

her name is" Ah HUa"haha

I'm become "Ah HUa " too..

We found that have a Nyonya restaurant~
it's very famous in the town and many media ever visited here~~
the person there were very nice and friendly~
the food there also not bad especially the terengganu rojak~~<3



finally all tired and sleep sweetly~

Opps~~~stop seeing this~

erm...it's awesome for this trip~~I miss the fishes and corals so much~~
I think I will go again with my dear~~haha....
Sorry for less things say in recently post~~Coz i'm lazy-ing~~~haha




1 comment: