Monday, March 21, 2011

DEBT

ish~~Badluck of me for 2day....I hate of myself...How come I can so stupid let my lovely laptop dropped by the rain~~When I back from my school and c the scene..I get shocked...totally don't know what should do and keep on wrap for it...I try to switch ON it and I felt relieved when c it still function..unfortunately!!After I brought it to Old Town and wanna start my assignment~OMG....my keyboard can't function...my brain was blank that time coz  I have no money for repair it....Rush to Low Yat repair coz I need it as fast as possible..finally my wallet was blooding coz the keyboard was spoiled!!Mama....I'm full of debt now....Somebody want help me???


I'm hating somebody scold me when I'm down for it...I felt I'm so pity crying inside the bus...I'm so sad and down that time and my tears keep on dropping....But I also need to say Sorry coz my words so bad that time...Pls don't keep on say me stupid....I'm not...ok...I also not willing become like this....I'm hurt you know it...I know u sayang me , dear!!just I felt irritation that time just ignore what u said...So so sorry....


I'll try to suicide if I not able to pay back all~~dear dear...can I late a bit pay back ???

No comments:

Post a Comment