Thursday, February 28, 2013

CNY 2013

Gong Xi Fat Cai!!!Happy Chinese New Year..
Welcome for 2013 Chinese New Year! This semester had a lousy time table that we need to attend 1 week class before CNY. Previously time table was continuous the sems break with CNY holidays, thus we no need to get back school for class. that's unfortunately I need to go back KL for only 2 days classes with the long journey. The more bad things was the traffic jam when I came back before CNY eve. The first time I met the horrible traffic jam at Northern Highway and cost me double time to reach my sweet home. I think I will be face it for future years when I start to work. OMG~

well, stop saying that's bad stuff. Let's sharing some happy stuff in CNY. You can see the yummy steamboat ready to serve when we were reached. However, I lost my appetite to enjoy the meal due to my tired body. But I also enjoy the happy festival~^^

The kids are growing and some of them starting to wearing glasses. 

the grandfather and grandchild 

Pili Pala Pili Pala....Chor 1 for the CNY. Follow the cultural of chinese new year, firecracker is something that can't miss. while waiting for the lion dance, we already hang up the firecracker at outside the house. 

All the people gather together in the living and non-stop chit chat. this scene only can see during CNY.

Finally, lion dance come visited our house after their lunch time. All the kids very excited to meet it and they seen like love it so much. The festival feel enhance with the firecracker and lion dance. I love CNY!

After that, we were boring stay home so we decided to go Amanjaya Mall for movie. I had booked tickets earlier for the "I Love Hong Kong" 2013. Just normal for this movie but it helped us spend our time for the boring evening. 
 when we reached there, a call from our family members for purchases the movie tickets. Below is the tickets they ordered for, almost 20+ people went to watch the movie, cool right?






No comments:

Post a Comment