Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Family day

before back KL, went to Penang again with my family and dear.
this time, we spend a lot of energy to persuade my mom hang out with us...
had a long time never hang out with my family~

chatime again~~~^^ My love 
sure can't miss out ~finally i can try the mousse flavor 1~
the taste okok lol...not as good as I thinking

woohoo...Lok Lok time...last time ever view the facebook video intro this lok lok stall..
now I can try for this...the point that I visit here is...CHEAP
the price start from 30sens-60sens.
it just beside the CHEW Jetty only..

they so enjoy~
 5 ppls just eat RM18++

after snack, we went to old green house eat prawn mee~~
so special can add on many things~
bat kut teh

hahahaha~~~tutti fruity yogurt~~~
i totally fall in love with yogurt ais-cream..
But this 1 is calculate the weight 1~
100grams= RM5.30
mine 1 just a little bit already Rm14~
anyway~~thankz my dear a lot~~~haha
we enjoy it so much~

me and dear

this is my family~

the next day we go ate tim sam~~after that I took bus back KL lol~~

No comments:

Post a Comment