Wednesday, June 15, 2011

lalala

woohoo!!!! Finally I'm back...
I had been skip class for few day to enjoy in my hometown...
If make any trouble for my pretty group members...I should be apologize here ~
actually quite blur in this few day coz I'm got sick ...
most of my family members also cough in this stupid weather...
I was just like a "lazy worm" and lay in my hometown.
everybody asked me isn't holiday?absolutely  NOT
why I'm back? PONTENG~~~haha..that's my answer.
thankz dear had been accompany me in this few day~
I think my home's baby love you so much~~haha

now~~I totally can't follow up my homework~~OMG~~
I need to rush back and follow up~
anybody want help me do the revision???
I still in a "lazy mood" with looking my ISMM tutorial~don't know how to start!

wao!!!I wanna shout out here~~~
Balloon Art Festival come to Genting~~It is the largest in south east asia~
Anyone wan join me in this weekend??
it just till 26th June~~~So hope to look at the art of balloon~

No comments:

Post a Comment