Monday, March 19, 2012

presentation^^

The only presentation for this sems, I already forget about the nervous feeling of presentation and feel like normal of the day~

look at Vivian so hardworking to reading the points of report, is it I'm too free?
 Actually I don't like to remember the points, you can say me lazy or what. Actually I am...haha
Sometime during the presentation I will regret how I didn't prepare will before it. However I still did it for the next time. yerk~~~I should change this bad habit. Always stuck during present and feel awkward for it~

Finally, we done~HUrray~


thanks a lot for my pretty group members. Don't blame me if the marks is low~


how come got many hands appear?with the korean food?
 the guy look like excited~

OMG~


after this went to Wangsa walk for the up to 90% sales popular book fair...it seen like the Malay book more in this and just 1 rows for the chinese book~
 they are discussing about the book, vivian was addicted with the killer novel recently~
 never wear dress as formal look, my 1st time^^

purse blooding after this~T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment