Thursday, June 02, 2011

Ice house@GK

what's  a hot weather!!I totally want scold the bad word now~
it totally spoiled my mood recently....
my temper getting worst right now~what to do?
I can't control myself for scolding people....clam down pls~~

visited the new shop at GK...Ice House
Actually already be there for a time, just we never visit it...
In the fact, I miss snowflake more even it involve in the case of DEHP.
I still is the fans of it...





inside full with the angry birds toy~~
I feel so cute of this.

>.< so colorful condom!!!
who want to try this???

my pretty geng!!!
                                 

finally our ice was coming!!!!

this is chocolate and peanut..


Mango!!

Passion+longan

pearl milk tea!!dunno got the DEHP onot!!hahaha
joking la~~But the blueberry really bad taste~

we all dislike it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment