Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 21st birthday

finally I get the pics~haha
all the pics are grab from ah May facebook~
At here I want to shout out " Happy birthday Ah May"
after I saw the quality and the clarity of the pics, I totally hope I can own a DSLR~~>.<
that day we are invited by Ah May for attending her birthday party through the facebook event.
So lot of ppl FFK and finally just leave few of us~
there are so many her relatives attending for her birthday party...
So jealous with she has a sweetly big family~
I just post some of our pics~haha
other just let her post by herself~





hope you like (enjoy) ur present so much~~
don't keep thinking about the brand and quality le la~~haha

 Happy 21st Birthday ya~~keep sweet with your dear~~


really enjoyed the gossip night with them~~
the time fly passed, that's not enough~~~~
not enough for chit-chat~~~
hey guy~~when the next round???I'm waiting for the next date~~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment