Friday, May 20, 2011

520

now is 11.25pm...where am I?? I still Old Town-ing~~
I hate that the Unifi still haven't come to set up, that's boring la~~
totally finish all the drama that I have..argh~~~how I pass the weekend ??

I thought the lens was good,but after I take it down my eyes became so red~
I still plan purchase for the 2nd pair...Zzzz...now not anymore...

what's a special day 2day?? 520="wo ai ni"
who that loved me pls say it 2 me 2day, ngek ngek~
sure I want say it to all my baobei and frens, I love u all forever~
especially for somebody, I love you...
So sorry for my bad temper recently and keep scolding on you,I'm not willing to do that.
Pls forgive all my bad treated...I really not a good gf~

I am a piggy now~~since finished the shill job, I never stop sleep after class~
I hope that 2moro weekend can get a full rest....^^
I also hope that Unifi won't FFK again when Sunday~~
I really want to die without net~

you believe that "the end of the world" coming ?
actually I never think for that...I know the god will destroy certain part of the earth slowly until all the ppl die~
But I think not so fast as possible~I still young and haven't pass all the stage of life~
although I getting trust about the 2012, izzit that time all the ppl will gone?nobody know the answer.
before "the end of the world", what you'll do?who you want stay with during that day?
family or lover?it's a complicated question~
who ever watched about the movie"2012" can answer me 1 question?
you'll get the ticket no matter using what method?my answer is" not"
no reason why I want stay in a new world~
waiting what happen in 521~I hope everything all right~Pray for whole world~
appreciate the time with ur Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment