Thursday, May 19, 2011

IBE Beauty Fair@KLCC

The last day of the IBE beauty fair~we would like to visit during the last day because can get more discount especially the last few hours. They need to clear the stocks so will cincai drop the price...haha
Actually that's a big group decide go for shopping , but finally leave me , darling and Jason went for it...
they all FFK!!!!

they got the hair show competition..darling's mom was attracted by it~haha
sure I felt so lame and continue my shopping~
so creative for the hair styles.



so pity darling take so full...
luckily got brought Jason helped us take it~

that's 38 us~~sorry with my pure face~

 we were bought a lot~~I think we are shock lol~

the night view of KLCC


My lovely BB cream~~
2 for RM99 only~~cheap right?

Spend a lot in this beauty fair~T.T
I need to tight up my stomach for this month lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment