Friday, December 21, 2012

Still alive

Thanks god! I still alive. Now already 22 December 2012 and I still can blogging here. That has proved that the false rumor of end of the world. The sun still rise, the world still beautiful. But I need to face my exam next week, the last exam at TARC. How fast the time passed by, I'm gonna end up my college life soon. OH NO!!!I miss it so much. Can't imagine what about my life after work.

Besides the end of world, we should more focus on Winter Solstice which is a traditional festival. After eat Tangyuan that mean grow 1 year old. Hahaha~~I ate already, how about you? I prefer those Tangyuan that with filling of peanut or sesame. Before come to KL, I never try any Tangyuan with filling, but I love it after I tried it at KL. At home, my mum always made the normal Tangyuan with syrup. However, KL one mostly with the ginger soup, I like it~~The fouth years didn't pass the Winter Solstice at home, miss my home so much.

Well, exam is nearby. I should be work hard for my revision but my lazy mood still on.
Time to sleep~~Gayao for 2moro, that will be a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment