Sunday, May 01, 2011

movie nights

Recently damn crazy-ing for the movie...I had been watched 5 movies after I back from KL.
Pls call me MOVIE QUEEN !!!kakazzz...
continue 2 nights we watched the movie at the Village Mall Cineplex Cinema.
I think we two already something wrong, non-stop movie when we're poor~
that's pitiful of us when open the wallet just leave 10 dollars plus~
wanna have a date also need to think about the financial problem~~haizz...
who call now is the recession moment..

1st night we watched "The Roomate"
the climax was not enough and can't fear of it..
it's have a lot of non-sense things at beginning..
Now wander baobei give a low rate for it~

the next day was "The lost Bladesman"
maybe some of the people will feel bore with the historical story.
I feel okok for this action movie~
But that other felt that is super worst~

my sis's car now already become mines 1~~~wakakaka
joke for that...Just let me practice to drive since I nvr drive after I get my car license~
I'm still new coz I still out of practice~
I need to vacancy a commander ~~who interesting with the job?

So happy with the praises from somebody~~wakakaka
let me "siok tio"~~
hey dear!!isn't so proud for having a pretty gf??
I recognize I'm not "lenglui", so just let me happy xia with some praises~~

babe Jou~~when free jek???waiting ur date~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment