Friday, April 29, 2011

this few days

Just come back from a super boring place..hehe~
I know somebody sure starting blah blah blah for my complaint~
I think I have done some crazy things...
I ate Sushi King for the lunch and dinner because of it RM2 promotion~~hehe~~
all my fren also said that I shocked and won't feel vomit?? I love it so much~~haha
another one was movie-ing lonely...
that day watched 2 movies continues at the same room and same seat~
it's coincidence and I just realize after that...
my bad bro throw me at 1st Avenue lonely...
it's cruel for me when NO MONEY for shopping~~ argh~~I hate this~
But he already promised give me RM200 for shopping after he get his salary~~hehe
You can't run it now coz I've recorded it lol~~

the story is 2 teenagers help the dragon to find the dragon ball~~
okok for this movie~~

I still now still not very know about what is talking about~
I think the person who study programming just know what is that~
But I also study a bit for the code 1~~kakazzz
the story is say a ppl is send into a source code 8minutes to find out the boom and boomer~
it's keep repeat for the same things~~so funny~


last night went to steamboat with his colleagues for the farewell~
Love it so much especially the teppanyaki~ Damn nice and cause my pimples pop out 2day~ T.T
waiting for my upcoming post will get the pics~
they brought me to a special place after meal for a walk~
I think is a new hotels and shopping center .There got few yachts~
that's a place for the rich guy 1~

dear~~So sorry for make you so sad~~
I hope you'll be better after chat with me~
It's doesn't what big matter, pls don't think too much, k?
I need to apologize what I'm done~I'll try my best to change it,k?

No comments:

Post a Comment