Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Today Hot Topic

Actually I'm tiring with copy the notes~~That's a best way for memorize~~Keep raining for the 2 days and cause I lazy to wash my clothes..ish....The day was cold especially when I staying at CITC for whole noon and full with the air-conditional~Myself almost wanna freeze with the environment~Darling can't make it and leave there earlier~~But it's better compare with a hot day and sweating~

TODAY HOT TOPIC " why we aren't a rich person?"
I want to mention that I'm not a greedy person!!But I need to shout out with "I'm poor right now"..That's harassment for me in the condition now~~I'm full with debt~~Mummy!!!I not dare to take much from her coz I already get a lot since this short sems~~Sorry Mummy!!I also not willing to become like this~~Maybe I fail to work this sems and no extra income !!Planning working in this sems break~~Any work introduce?I'm so hope that I'm a rich guy or come from a rich family~~unfortunately, I'm not~~I just can strive to earn the money and get what I want~~But that also a good experience for me at least I buy the things that earned by me~that's a different feel~~

If I keep working now and I'll be a rich woman for next sems~~kakazzz~~But I need to save money for my oversea study expenses~~Am I use for my SLR or studying fees? Ish~~~~It's a hard decision for me~~~But not now to think about this~~Coz I'm debtor!!!SO STOP IT....Anyway, I love my instax mini so much~~~hey!!darling...you promised will borrow me your Lomo for other sems break ya!!!!remember that!!!!So hope to take my hometowns' pics and let you all know how pretty for my hometown~~ ^^

My dear having his dinner for 3 hours~~I'm sure that he go for the snooker~~ZzZz....
I should until the CHapter 7 today~~so bye all my reader~

No comments:

Post a Comment