Saturday, April 02, 2011

800 days

argh~~~My mind almost wanna explode now!! whole day stay inside the room and never get out from here!!I need some fresh air to clear-headed~~But the air in KL is full with pollution,ish.....damn miss hometown now....But the weather there is worst as expected with the rainstorm...wish my family all right...

yeah!!we have already been pass through 800 days...But at this moment, we 2 still busy with our own things.I'm studying and he OT-ing~~why I'm still here for blogging???hehe...I'm snake-ing....I should take a panadol and take a good rest now..coz I'm headache....So happy with my roomates not here for 2day, just can let me concentrate for study...If not, I'm sure feel irritable when facing them...I know my temper is worst when I'm stressing...Just now have mad with something, how come got some people talking phone like using a mic~~don't know how 2 respect ppl when I'm studying...Almost wanna scold with the bad words~

I found that I have a habit...During the exam I'll keep updating my blog....I think this is a way to release my tension~hope all my reader don't mind I'm talking some nonsense things~

my target is to finish the WDM 2day...But now just till chapter 11 and still owe 2 chapters...I'm tired and I wish to continue 2moro~~hehe....I thought just until chapter 11 and just now I got the bad news with until chapter 13~~Ish....damn lazy for the latest chapters...

all can ignore this post coz I'm just simple write it...

P/s: I want eat "bak zhang"...kakaz

his words
i noe i nt a gud bf
always make u sad in the pass 800 days
dun noe hw to tam u
dun noe hw 2 make u happy
dunnoe hw 2 make u smile
i promise u
i wont let u sad
wont let u cry alone
wan u 2 b happy always
I love u



No comments:

Post a Comment