Monday, April 11, 2011

brain stuck


I have no mood for memorizing now~~Coz my mind was stuck and can't memorize the things~Tomorrow is my second subject for exam...god bless with I can answer all the question..But the scary exam was coming after this, CB such a nightmare for every DEM students now~~

yesterday went to training for the Papago PC fair job~the uniform different with last year and look more man .But quite enjoyed with the briefing of Zinne, she still so cute~~haha
after back home and web cam with dear, he said I'm look different~~sure for that...I already long long time nvr make up for myself~~Look so geli when I waked up and c my big eye bags~Put some make up and let myself look more fresher than that~~still wanna force him praise for me!!kakazz
copying whole day at darling house~~we spending almost 8 hours copying, wao~~~my hand wanna become disables lol~~But enjoying the service at her house~~ngek ngek~

last night dear dear already promised me with share for buying the DSLR~~yeah~~~I think can get it in this half year~~So, ganbateh Nikki~~be hardworking for your job~~~money money money~~~
Better ask my mother or sis wanna sponsor me a bit for it??for my graduate present~~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment