Monday, April 25, 2011

Day in hometown

I have nothing feel when saw it, why?I also dunno why...
obsession was around me recently..I was keep thinking about this kind of problem...
Hey babe Jou...I need have a deep chat with you~
I should enjoy my vacation now...But still owe a bit~what is that??I don't know~
I need the motivation now~what I gonna do?
I need a hug, a deep hug to comfort my heart~
Non-stop of eating, I hope I can fat a a bit...
my eye bags were big caused by the late sleep~my panda eyes become more serious~opps~~
thanks somebody praise me when I no make up~
Even I know he was fooling me~

last few day went for a midnight movie with him at Village Mall~
the movie that he promised watch with me when I back here~
I damn like the Singapore movie always give fun to the viewers~although it was a ghost movie~
I give the rate of this movie moderate, I felt worth for watch it~at least it give fun to me~~ ^^

I think nobody won't like to marry with the ghost's bride like his look~
It's so scary to marry with a ghost some more worst like his look~~
But the story was fresh better than other~

my sushi king promotion reach again~~planning go there for this wednesday~~anybody join me??
Baobei Mary told that The Roomate super worst~~haizzz..I need to reset my target for the next movie~

No comments:

Post a Comment