Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ying 20th B'day@Sungkai

sorry for my belated post, coz I'm get lazying for updating my blog~~
this is on 19th April we went to Sungkai for celebrated darling belated birthday and also for our sems break vacation.So unlucky for her birthday during the exam time so everybody busy study~
From KL to Sungkai,Perak  need about 1 and half hour to reach there~
the entry fee for adult is RM10 ~

this is a notice board to let ppl know the duration for boiling the egg~

Only this small pool can boiling the eggs~I try the temperature it's really hot~

our eggs~~

I try to put the eggs inside but the pool was too small so I need to adjust the place~
Pls ignore my rule post~

our small devil Xuan xuan~

yosh~~Yummy~~I miss the egg now~~ T.T


I put my leg into the pool with temperature 43-50c~~just a few second and my leg becomes so red~

we look same for the day~


the sweet couple~~~I think they can go marry lol~

ignore my weird face~


 they two "curi makan"
 that's us

We spend a lot of time to found this restaurant Nong and Jimmy~
I went this b4 with our classmates and feel the food there not bad~
We keep get loss at Ampang and finally we get it~
thanks for my sis helping me for the google search~








happy birthday darling ya~~
I know the plan is not perfect and maybe got some mistake~~
but hope u happy la~~

No comments:

Post a Comment