Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sushi King RM2 April 2011

wakakaka!!!!we are waiting for a long time for this Sushi King RM2 Promotion!
Last time I already forget what the date already, I need for check back my blog for the time~~hehe~
But we are so happy with this RM2 promotion coming!!
today was the 2nd day of the promotion which KL area is from 11 until 14 April 2011.

After exam we went to the Setiawangsa Sushi King for our lunch, ngek ngek~
Don't know why all so excited, aren't they forget we still have 1 more exam???But the feel like holiday~hehe
So pity with Baobei Mary and Hui and join us coz they still have the noon paper!!
nvm la, You 2 can go with your own dear,hehe~~
That's a great new for me is the promotion date of Penang and Kedah area start from 25-28 April~~haha~~
I can back Penang and enjoy again~~So baobei Shan, pls borrow me you member card ya~~


I went with a group of hungry ghost, just sit down and take this all in few mins~~
This time got add new types of sushi, unfortunately don't have the Golden Ball~~
anyway~~we still love it so much~~

I want mention here!! this plate's tower finish in 10 more mins!!
Beside that, the tables is still full with sushi~
because lack of plates, so they want take it 1st~
6 persons finished 42 plates~I think that's normal for us~~haha

baobei shan and qi~~why you wanna eat the WASABI????

darling~~why you eat the cream??

actually the the MOCHA ice-cream~our desert after finished sushi~~

how we eat??Using the chopsticks~~haha
look they enjoy so much especially baobei shan~~~ngek ngek~

dear dear~~~remember bring me go eat when I back Penang ya~~~hehe~~
still have 1 more to go for my exam~~the most lot of chapters subject---CB~~hate
after exam still need to work... T.T cry for myself~~~
they all plan for movie but still need working~~~why why why???
Just because I no money!!!!hate u all~~blerk~~
I will go back watch with my dear dear!!! lalalalala......
So MR SIA~~~pls don't go any movie b4 I'm come back~~ ^^
fight for last~~~ganbateh all~~~our holidays coming soon~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment