Sunday, April 17, 2011

End Exam

yeah~~yeah ~~ yeah~~~ I want to shout out here~ Now I'm Holidays~~~~~~~~~
Until this moment I just have the relax feel~Every people so excited after the exam but not included me~~
why??After my exam 12noon then I straight went for pc fair working until 2day~~yeah...finally I pass through 3 working days and just get relax for now~~~hooo~~

So bad for the sales again~~Isn't my closing so poor?or my badluck~~everytime also can't get sale~~Zzzz...ish~~can't be like that~I must be more hard to improve my speech~ngek ngek~~~anyway~~I enjoyed so much for this pc fair~~although is not perfect like last time but also get a lot of frens ~~hehe~~especially Jia Xuan that siao po~~haha...I think I want learn some selling tactic from her~~so high for her sales~~>.< I'm jealous~~

me and Zinne

I'm waiting baobei Qi upload the photo~~
so pls waiting for my next post la~~

somethings unhappy for now~~~
why??I just can sigh~~~~haizzzz.........

No comments:

Post a Comment