Friday, April 01, 2011

April fool

April fool passed already!! What I'm done this year?? the answer is " Nothing"~~It's amazing for me never try to make a joke for somebody!!ish~~I think I'm old already~~~~It's ntg fun for me right now~

Any special for me in this April Fool??hehe....somethings make me recall back all my memories that I almost forgettable..that's a sweet memory and I appreciated it~My mind flash back many scenes for 3-4 years ago and it's funny...April Fool is a rescue to encourage us say out all of this~Now, that's just a memories~~~damn miss that moment~~

Recently damn miss" bak zhang"~~hope to eat but I can't find it around here~Anybody can send it to me???

starting study at library 2day~~2moro should I go for lonely or just stay at home???I think I failure to study at home coz a lot things attracting me~~~Eg: My bed!!other with, My laptop~~

time flies!!!!now is my bed time~~night all

No comments:

Post a Comment