Monday, April 04, 2011

2day of me~

well...Now is my blogging time again~~SO happy 2day full of energy and having a clear-minded to study!! Just because the LIVITA!!!haha...I think most of girl dislike with this kind spirit drinking such as RED BULL~~they will think that just a drink for guy for gain the energy and make their mind clear during driving a car...It's also work for me during my study time!!! I LOVE IT...it make me powerful 2day~~

I wanna shout out at here!!! TODAY I EAT BAK ZHANG LO!!!Actually nothing special, it's just a acquire goal achieved by me!!But the taste is super worst and I hate it~~I miss the Bak Zhang made by my family!!!!Learned from CB today with NEEDS are never fully satisfied. The new needs emerge as old needs are satisfied~~So what's my needs now??hehe....I think most of you know that, during the Durian Season right now!!!yeah~~I want eat durian la....Around the GK full with the durian stalls but I can't taste it~~WHy???I don't want I fell sick during my exam period!!!I want care about my healthy now~~~yer......>.< I damn love durian but I dislike the smell after this~~it's hard to disappear no matter how you do~~haizzz....I'm sure darling will run away from me if I try it~hehe...

I am a Kepo ppl...So I following my roomates to see the house!!Just opposite my old house and the down stair of my new house~~Totally faint when looking for the 1st house, 1 uncle inside and smoking~~~So turn to look for 2nd house, it's quite ok but small a bit...But my roomates still dissatisfies~I don't know when they just can rent a room with full satisfy~~~The owner is quite cute..I think he just 30++ years old but already owned 40++ houses over there and drive a Mercedes~~He told me that here really good for investment houses coz the TARC won't shift to other place!!I also know about the theory earlier just I don't have money invest for it~ He also know about my new house and who rent for it...At beginning I thought he is my owner, at last just know he was the pre-president of Sri Pelangi!!So he know all the things for here~~~He said no worth for my house and pre-renter was drug trafficking~~~For me is ntg coz already pass lol~~I think the cops won't come catch us ~~

Ok la~~take a bath 1st and continue with my CB chapter 5 later!!!!At here wanna say sorry to Cheryll for over slept and not going to library~~~forgive me~~~~~~~I will earlier be there 2moro!!!
the die look when exam!!!forgive me take this using the palia phone~~

No comments:

Post a Comment