Monday, April 18, 2011

Papago@Pc Fair

finally Baobei Qi upload the photos lol~~hehe
now wanna share some of the pics for the Pc fair Papago promoter~
So sorry with selected pics coz some pics I have a super ugly look~~~paiseh~~
I think all of you don't mind 1~~haha

that's three siao zhabo~~hahaha

my new fren Jessica~~^^

she is so white compare with me~~hate her~~ 

new fren Wei Ru~~^^

so sorry for put this pic~~coz the other 1 I'm super ugly~~~
hey babe~~I think you don't mind it~



still 3 of us~~like this pic so much~

all the girls~~yeah~~

this was my second time for the pc fair papago promoter~~Still get the bad sales~~ cry for this~~
I'm so scare for the coming job~~So tension with if I can't make a good sales~~that time I'll very "fish"
2day training let me more tension for it~~argh~~~can't I reject now??
haizz....who call I'm poor for now~~~
ganbateh~~fight for it~~I really hope everything will be run smoothly~
haizz~~don't think about it 1st~~I want enjoy for 2moro~~
don't have ppl help me shift house leh~~so pity of me~~~~how how how~~~~~????
When I need a help but nobody help for me~~~I just can sign and ntg can do~

No comments:

Post a Comment