Thursday, April 07, 2011

helpless

Some ppl said that " When you wanna find something, you can't found it! It will appeal when you don't need it."

Now, I'm under this condition..I just redo my student ID yesterday and today the old one appeal already!! I felt strange with I never go for library since I found that my ID card gone, how come it appeal inside the library??? Useless to say now coz I'm already redo it~~I felt the old 1 is better than the new 1~~The latest 1 with a bad quality image and my pic look very noop~~it's a lot of different between the 2 years of me~~kakazzz~~Wanna mention here, thankz baobei Zi borrow her empty ID for me, prevent a higher charge from the TARC~Somemore, thankz for the Tomyam Steamboat , Love it!!!Felt paiseh nia~~~

wao!!!I'm finished copying the note!!!Give a clap for me!!Wanna thankz darling for the 3 chapters' note~It's help me save a lot of time coz I'm totally dislike the CSS~I'm still thinking 2day use to memorize or continues for my CB???The next of the day is starting for the exam, ish~~Hate the time passed so fast~Still need interview for the job on Sunday~~~yer....I'm busy~~~

I'm forget to bring Hp 2day and let him worry for whole day~~I'm sorry!! I don't know you will so nervous for that~~~~Next time I'll text you to inform you that~

No comments:

Post a Comment