Monday, May 23, 2011

promotion air asia

AirAsia
The BIG SALES of air asia start from 2day until 29th May 2011..
the travel date is from 6Feb -20June 2012....
we all are crazy with the cheap tickets of the flight~~haha
where we gonna be?yup...we decide to go Bangkok~~haha
Taiwan flight not so worthy to purchase~~better go Bangkok 1st~
I can't waiting for shopping at there~~
But this time I not be with baobei, I go with my family~erm...coz can save more~~
we almost using 5hours for booking the tickets~~
even my Unifi also need to wait for a long time, that's too jam~~
keep get out the error make me mad with this~~
you need have some sacrifice just can get the offer~~haizz...

somebody now keep complaint I not booking the tickets for him...
the most important is--->aren't you free??I think that time is your super busy time~~
For me is the enjoy moment~~ngek ngek~
actually I don't willing to book to Terangganu one~~
we always can't match the time!!Zzzz...it's just waste for booking~
but somebody keep call me book den ma try to book lol~~
I also spend few hours to done it~~it's terrible~
quite cheap for the flight just rm30.40 2paxes ~worth ya~

I have no time to book the flight back hometown~~Zzzz
2moro try again~

No comments:

Post a Comment