Tuesday, June 07, 2011

dragon boat festival

Omg!! I had been opposite among DAY and NIGHT~
Now just can call me " midnight cat"...
what I'm doing right now?? snake-ing with blogging~~haha
Blogging already been my habit recently, just I never post it.

well...Just passed the Dragon Boat Festival few day ago~
Felt a little bit weird with the English translate...
anyway, do you know that at 12noon on that day, the egg can stand.
Let's we try it and prove about the legend~


Yeah...the eggs really can stand~this done by Jason...
I'm stupid with failure to make it...
last year dear also try it and keep "show off", beh dong ar...

The most important things in this festival.."BAK ZHANG" my love
previous post I keep mention that I want eat...now I just can taste it..
I have been try 2 types of "BAK ZHANG" from Jason and Darling house~
there were different taste...But I still miss home 1~


gonna back home in this weekend.. ^^
damn miss everything there~~especially Kedah Food~~

No comments:

Post a Comment