Sunday, July 03, 2011

4.7.2011

Omg!!!! many pimples pop put on my face~~~any solution to solve it??? I should change about my sleeping time...damn hate with the condition of my face....

try to cook chrysanthemum tea during this afternoon..My 1st time cook for this and I nvr know how to cook it...I just simply throw in the dry chrysanthemum into boiled water and let it cook for a half an hour...add in the sugar cane and then finished~ Wait it cold down and put into the fridge...It's suitable for this hot weather to drink it~Yummy....planning to cook the red bean soup next time.. coz I know all my baobei love it so much~


decorated my wall for 2day~haha...I just paste my instax mini film onto the wall~ it look more nice compare than before...hehe...
I think I had been done a "fish" and stupid things 2day~~I throw the rubbish 2gether with my rubbish bin...I just realize now..I felt curious where my rubbish bin go through? Finally I wonder I already throw it~~Zzzz...tomorrow need to buy a new 1~~

No comments:

Post a Comment