Friday, July 15, 2011

Cosmo Beaute

Beauty Fair again...this time is located at PWTC from 11-14 JULY 2011. Actually I not planing to go for this time coz I need to save and save...At last somebody sponsor me, keep on calling me go for it..haha
Finally, I went it and brought a lot~

This Cosmobeaute is for somebody who are beautician, hair stylist or somebody who accept the invitation or sms just can attend for it. You need to bring a lot your business card to identify your occupation , then they just will give you the form and fill it to do the visitor card.

How do we got in? Haha...Mary show they with a salon name card and said me and darling are her students. Since she also use the card name KIM....haha...yeah...we got the pass.




they all we brought...I think there around 200+ pieces of masks....it cost Rm800+++...

this all what I brought it~~42 pieces of masks and some of the accessories... it cost me 100++..argh~~blooding...

somebody make me so down since yesterday~~I want spend all his money to keep myself leng leng....

No comments:

Post a Comment