Friday, July 01, 2011

2.7.2011

well..Is my blogging time again~what I gonna write in this post??haha....actually I dunno what should write just simply want to update....Nobody ask me what about my wishes during my birthday, at here I want to say out...ya!!1st I wanna all of baobei can graduate together for diploma...2nd I wish I can gain weight until 40kg~~hehe...nobody will hope herself fatter except me... 3rd is secret~~~~it doesn't work if I say out~~hehe

Is time to redecorate my room....Btw I dunno how I start it coz it too small...anyway~I love have my own space in this room...I think I'll start make some changing for my room during this weekend...too messy lol.......

Quite lazy for my assignment...feel nvr finish to do it~I haven't start for my revision yet...I dun wan be the last mins person again~~>.< I hope I can graduate....I hope I can successful study advance diploma~~god bless me pls~

now is hottest for the "Transformer 3".For me, that is ntg special~maybe I nvr watch the previous episode so I don't know how interesting it is~when I listen the movie long as 2 hours 40+mins, I totally faint with this~ all my fren said that is awesome~should I go watch it??maybe I can try it~

kinda tired~night lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment