Friday, July 01, 2011

Me & SJ 20st B'day

Opps~~I had been 20 years old now....no more 10+ already become 20+..haizzz
actually quite down for the day because somethings unhappy happened on me!

celebrate time during the last night~~Actually I really don't know where to go although they keep say I heard that during tutorial time...hey guy, I'm so concentrate playing iphone how I listen it~~Zzzz..
finally I know it, Chung Wa Dae Korean restaurant
Lot B1-1. Blouvard II, one Ampang Avenue, Jln Ampang utama 2/2, Ampang.
quite surprise they choose this restaurant coz I never try for Korean FOod.
recently they all fever with the Korean culture~~especially Korean Guy~~Zzz
the foods so nice and I love it...the price is quite cheap and the service is super good~
the 1st time listen the Korean Birthday Song, so funny when listen it~
celebrated together with Siong Jiong, my admirer class rep belated birthday~~












the indian temporary tatoo~~
but I dunno what the name~~haha



the film from my instax mini 7s~~~


thankz babe for the gift~~haha...
I know you all buy it few months ago while you all face the financial problem~haha
the gift quite match with me 1~~haha
I really ever c it 1 more time in GK~~
I will try my best to get my DSLR soon~~hehe 


at last wanna mention that~~I look quite fat for the night~~hahahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment