Saturday, July 09, 2011

midnight talk

yup~~now already 4.28 am~~why I still blogging???As my last post, over slept make me insomnia 2night~~Zzzz...

Stay whole day at home because riot outside the world...Most important things is...my mum never call me to stay at home and don't go out....Zzzz...isn't she over confident on me?? actually no meaning to do the demonstrate at Stadium Merdeka...Just will happened more victims in this case. Bersih? isn't possible? I don't think so....Facebook had posted many videos about of the bersih 2.0 demonstration...feel get anythings changing after this?? haizz...don't know what the meaning.... Sure many of you wanna shout out about the inequity treat...I can do nothing so better stay home and sleep....

haizz....I'm confusing which camera to buy....All I like so much but got the budget limited...yer...So scare to make the wrong decision and regret a long time....Save me pls..hey girl..don't think too much...During my free time just go the shop try the demo...I hope I can get it on the end of exam~~hehe....Wink...

Hey..Mr Sia...
remember what You promised...pls save my money~~~haha
love u, guy~~~
Hey...Miss Ah Kui Tan
I put all my hope on you~~~wakakaka
love u too, girl~

September...I hope you faster coming~~
But I dun wan so fast for my exam~~hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment