Friday, July 08, 2011

9.7.2011 Yellow day

didn't you hear that a normal person can sleep 16 hours in 1 day? I think I already been the abnormal person, how can I sleep for so long time and still felt tired? Maybe some of you will say this is normal if sleep overtime. ya..I think so...But I just need to take back my normal sleeping time, don't be the night cat again...if not my panda eyes will getting serious...it also good for skin if sleep earlier...unfortunately, I can't >.<

Finally I cut my hair = no cut. why?nobody notice that I had been cut...Zzzz....I also felt nothing different after I cut it, just short a bit. Nvm, I will cut again during my sems break, ngek ngek... 1st time feel my hair so smooth and won't tie it 2gether anymore...the stylist said my hair too dry lol, spirit end of the hair...ya..I know that,if not I won't coming to cut my hair lol...

remind you all, don't wear the yellow shirt 2moro and also somethings are yellow color. if not u sure will catch by police Malaysia. Actually I not clear about what happen 2moro, just know 1 party will demonstrate at Padang Merdeka...So near my place, so better stay at home...
I didn't mention about my dear for a long time...how about me and him?
we are better right now...all run smoothly~
remember what you deal with me ya! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment