Saturday, July 30, 2011

Melacca Trip

Finally I updated my blog for the Melacca trip last weekend with Karen.Actually I quite lazy for Update.. 

1st time went to the bus terminal Tasik Selatan. I heard that was grandeur like the air-port. Erm...As my expected, It really so class compare than the last time PUDUraya terminal.

yup~~both of us pure face with the spect~~

finally reach there, met with pretty girls Mei Kei and Xin Shi~
Lunch with Nyonya foods, I think less of tourism with found this hide restaurant.
Just few type foods provided, traditional of the restaurant. 







having a drink in this hot afternoon...
I have a long time nvr hang out in this hot day~

First try for the coconut milk shake~~Yummy~
The local famous of this Mamak Stall...

Look at the people queue for purchase the coconut Milk shake~

He need to chop how much of the coconuts during the day~so Pro

Turn into the night season, sure have a walk at Jongker Street~The famous night market at Melacca during the weekend~I get shocked for the differentiation of the night market with KL~
It's too bad I can't shop enough on tis~I will visit it for next time~Hey~~somebody want go with me?







Satay Celok for the dinner..I heard that this is famous foods at Melacca...
Finally I can taste it, satisfied with it~

Opps~~the midnight season, Movida Night!!!

look mature on this pic~



the next day lunch at the Thai restaurant~


I love the pineapple fried rice so much,unfortunately I lack of appetite to eat!






Still has lot of place I haven't visit and I waiting for the next visit~


No comments:

Post a Comment