Sunday, February 06, 2011

Continue CNY

Finally I'm free to update my blog again..Erm...No..I think use hardworking more suitable for it,hehe...I'm crazy with playing the facebook game recently!!Everyday the 1st thing that I do is OPEN my laptop and start my BINGO....hehe...Keep scolded by my dear coz I addicted on it...

My cousins keep asking me why never see I have gathering with my old fren...I just will reply that I have no fren here~Actually is I called my fren pls dun date me when gathering...what of reason just a few ppl will know that~~hehe...Sure I won't forget my babe Jou....Hey...when you wanna hang out with me?I'm waiting ur call...

Yesterday went to Penang again~~I also dunno why...I planning go SP watch movie and back with my cousin..But dear wanna hang out with his friends and fetch her Mummy go to Penang find her fren..Traffic so jam   in the Highway, just leave a bit wanna get accident because the stupid bus...Having a long queue line for the ferry coz we want to go Prangi 1st~His fren call come and said the movie ticket sold out...this all under my expected coz just the 3rd day of CNY...Finally Butterworth still have the ticket and we enjoyed our movie I LOVE HK at  Butterworth Megamall...Already long time haven't go this shopping center ...Really not bad with this movie and make me have the fun~


Finally redeemed my Cuties~~hehe
Dunno should name wat...?
any suggestion?


hehe~~my angpao~~
even less than last year but count ok already~~hehe
many of the angpao pack so cute and I like so much~

2moro still wanna date with dear...this few day keep stick with him except 2day~let him rest 1day and go accompany his family...My family also curious why he appear always...because he promised me will accompany me this new year...just leave few day only then he want back to work lol~> . < 
I think no more chance to meet him b4 I back...Appreciate now~I know he sayang me right now and wanna say Thanks to him~

No comments:

Post a Comment