Monday, February 14, 2011

Outing @Penang

opps~~finally update my blog lol...this already become a older blog but i'm just get the pics~~ >.<
Dunno wat should write now coz the mood already gone~~
But that day really so enjoyable with them~~
who are them??? Let guess after you saw the pics~~ngek ngek~~

They went to do the nail art at SP~~But I'm less of interesting with this so I'm just a follower~~hehe

she like a Queen~~haha
yup~~this is the result ~~I like it so much coz it's simple~
ya~ that's me~

finally reached Penang and having our lunch at Sakae Sushi~~I think I have a long time nvr try it~~BUt I think they are the supporter of Sakae Sushi~~b4 the meal serve, we keep crazy Piccha~~




I like this~







the yogurt ice-cream is awesome~~this is my 1st try of this~



 JOu~~what are u doing??






sorry for that~~lazy for writing~~enjoy the pics la~



















No comments:

Post a Comment