Wednesday, February 23, 2011

for you

Sorry for just now you can't find me~I don't know why my phone switch off and I fall into sleep~But also sweet with the nervous of you when you can't contact me~~I know you try to comfort so down of me...thanks for sponsor me for my future Fijifilm Instax Mini 7s~hehe..But I think not so fast for buy it coz still got many issues wanna solve it...HUbby man...You already done your best to make me happy...Although you can't beside me and help me wrap up my tears..But you already give me the best supported....Pls don't worry about me, I'll be ok after this...Maybe my goal set too high, I should be lower down it a bit...I become strong already~my man...I'll getting more independent and don't let you worry about me...I love you~~Dear~

No comments:

Post a Comment