Friday, February 25, 2011

Set New Goal

Every person have the unfulfilled needs, wants and desires~
Now I want set up my New Product-specific goals~~hehe...
what is it?? Just realize I fall in Love with the Diana Mini~~
But I think I won't buy it at this sems coz got a little bit tight with my expenses~~ T.T
This is caused by eat a lot and that's expensive~~My wallet was blooding~~
Anyway~Set it as my target 1st~~
Shit darling keep say Lomo with me~~Make me now keep thinking about this~



this is My Primary Goal~~Lumix GF2~
b4 I fall in love with GF1 now already get out the latest 1 GF2~~wao....
But still not able to buy it~My tuition fee and monthly expenses still a burden for me~~
who call I'm just a poor student~~Wuu....
But I satisfy with I have a lovely family, Baobei and also him~
Even how I so hardworking for doing the Part time job, just enough me for general things~

so cool with it can change the len 1~~~~and it's got red color~~my lovely color~



Wanna shout out here~~who wan sponsor me with the instax film??
now getting hard to buy it coz many place already out of stock~~
But I need it more and more~~Coz until now I still not willing to use it ~


Raining day again~~How come this 2 days keep drop with heavy rain??
But I'm still happy with we apply for change the date of Mid-term test already approved~~
Suddenly felt our CB lecturer Mr Tan so nice although he always look seriously~
ish~~I'm not scolding him la~~is CB is Consumer Behavior la~
yeah~~Baobei...let's enjoy our vacation for coming date~~
haizz....but not the sweet time~~it's time for assignment~~
ganbateh all baobei~~after that we'll enjoy lol~~

No comments:

Post a Comment