Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Italiannies@1 Utama

woohoo~~happy public holiday~~actually why 2day is public holiday?I also dunno~~haha...
let's intro the members of outing 2day~~
yups~~~that's for of us~~
location?went to a fresh place for us~~1 Utama~~kakazz

1st...wanna eat our valentine lunch~~although Valentine Day already pass~~















opps~~ugly me~~  TT




c ~~I'm so careful cut in a small pieces to let baobei enjoy~


start the meal~

Baobei try to be the chef ~







keep playing darling's Lomo camera~~that's a very old style camera and darling still not very know to use it~~waiting the 1st film from her camera~~
 sticky~~my lovely hand-make candy~~
this time bought passion fruit flavor~~hehe~~

I found that i getting more lazy to write somethings~~~kakazzzz

N:y u love tiramisu so much?
J:dont u noe tiramisu gt a special meaning?
N:happiness.....
J:wrong..
N:then??
J:T-I-R-A-M-I-S-U means Tan Kui Chie, I really miss u~~~i miss u so much every time i eat the tiramisu

stupid dear always think something weird~~~anyway~~Miss you 2~
next time try 2 buy more tiramisu for u ya~~
I'll remember put more chocolate chips for the cookies~~dun complaint with less chips ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment