Saturday, February 26, 2011

Simple date is perfect

A wonderful Saturday with the date with him... ^^
Still same as b4 went to the same locations~
But it's crowded at Time Square with the Fun Fair~I think I won't go and play coz it's too much ppl~~
all become sardine inside of this... 

hehe...I think all my reader will boring with I keep go for the sushi Zanmai...
I wanna mention that, it's super super nice and worth for eat...
Even eat 100 times also won't feel sienz...haha...
coz I love Japanese food so much...and some more watch the HK drama with Sushi 1...
I getting more and more like eat....
He already ntg say with this~But he still need to accompany me ...ngek ngek...(devil smile)

dear dear~~

 small steamboat...I love it because it has the BIG oysters ....

dunno why dear like to take my ugly pic...ish....

yup...in front of the Sungei Wang got the free ice-cream ~ 
But have it's long queue but we're too free for do the 38 things..
it's quite fast for waiting and both of us get the 4 of the ice-cream.
actually can get more but we can't finish it and still haven't plan for back..
finally we give another 2 for other coz dun wan waste the food...hehe...




wakaka...still same with snowflake...
damn like it and dear still wanna accompany me...


thanks for dear accompany me in this weekend...Even just this 2 days, but already enough for me...
simple is perfect~~I like the normal date like 2day...
next month just back and find u ya...
isn't happy 2day my blog having ur pics and talk about u?
so next time pls do somethings sweet with me and my blog will always mention you 1~~
(mean want you always come and find me ya,kakaz)
promise you every post also talk about u , k? Be smile....hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment